Network: 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
25 SES 01, Children’s Rights, Emotions and Well-Being
Tuesday, 2013-09-10, 13:15-14:45, Room: A-205, Chair: Vicki Coppock
- The Role of Emotions for Understanding Human Dignity
- Children’s perspectives on their wellbeing: insights from Australian and Italian research experiences
- "If You Don't Have Wellbeing, You're Dead": How Children Define and Deconstruct the Notion of Wellbeing
Valentina Mazzoni Jonathon Sargeant
Jenna K. Swan
25 SES 02, Implementation and Constructions of Children’s Rights: International Perspectives
Tuesday, 2013-09-10, 15:15-16:45, Room: A-205, Chair: Ann Quennerstedt
- Children's Standpoints on Rights: Through the Lens of Being 4
- Young Children’s Perceptions of Local, National and Cultural Dimensions of Their Own Identity
- Investigation on implementation of Children's Rights Education in Hong Kong
Deborah Harcourt Solveig Hagglund
Filiz Polat Puja Kapai Fay Wong Anna Wazls
25 SES 03, Children’s Perspectives on Issues of Concern
Tuesday, 2013-09-10, 17:15-18:45, Room: A-205, Chair: John I'Anson
- A Child Perspective in the Study of Bullying in Swedish Boarding Elite’s Schools
- Listening To What The Children Have To Say: An Investigation Into The Effects Of Glue Ear On Learning And Life.
- Learning to Girlhood and Boyhood: Children's Experience of Gender in Preschools
Guadalupe Francia Silvia Edling
25 SES 04, Ethical Issues and New Orientations in Children’s Rights Research
Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 09:00-10:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Carol Robinson
- The Meaning of School: A Literature Review on Students' Experiences
- New Trends In Children’s Rights Research: Towards A Full Research Field In Educational Studies?
Susanne Hansson Karin Bengtsson
25 SES 05, Concepts in Children’s Rights Discourse: the ‘Learner’, ‘Vulnerability’ and ‘Growth’
Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 11:00-12:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Nina Thelander
- Children’s Constructions Of Themselves As Holders Of Human Rights
- From Pupil to Learner: Does Changing Policy Enhance Children’s Right of Expression?
- Dangerous Minds? Problematizing Discourses of ‘Vulnerability’ in Constructions of the British Muslim Child as ‘Would-be Terrorist’.
John I'Anson Jenny Reeves
Mark McGovern Vicki Coppock
25 SES 05.5 PS, General Poster Session
Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 12:30-14:00, Room: FUAYE, Chair:
- When the rules are illegal - rights of child in the regulations of the schools of Polish-German borderland
Przemysław Dudek Mariola Gańko-Karwowska Lidia Marek
25 SES 06, Teaching and Children’s Rights
Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 15:30-17:00, Room: A-205, Chair: Deborah Harcourt
- From Theory to Practice in Teaching Children’s Rights
- Human Rights Didactic: Teaching children’s human rights a matter of what, why and how?
Judith Arrazola Leticia Victoria Fraga Colman
25 SES 07, Democracy, Rights, and Civic Decision-Making
Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 17:15-18:45, Room: A-205, Chair: Jonathon Sargeant
- Children’s Competences in Civic Decision
- Rethinking Democracy and Inclusive Education in Primary and Secondary School
Valentina Mazzoni Valentina Montù Luigina Mortari
Núria Simó Jordi Feu Antoni Tort Laura Domingo Itxaso Tellado
25 SES 08, Children’s Perspectives on Formal and Informal Educational Spaces
Thursday, 2013-09-12, 09:00-10:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Guadalupe Francia
25 SES 09, Making Connections: Theory and Practice of Using Visual Methods to Aid Children’s Participation in Educational Research
Thursday, 2013-09-12, 11:00-12:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Jill Clark
- Making connections: Theory and Practice of Using Visual Methods to Aid Children’s Participation in Educational Research
Jill Clark Karen Laing Pamela Woolner
25 SES 10, Network Meeting
Thursday, 2013-09-12, 15:30-17:00, Room: A-205, Chair: John I'Anson
- Network Meeting
25 SES 12, Children's Participation in the Research Process
Friday, 2013-09-13, 09:00-10:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Ann Quennerstedt
- What does Children´s Choice of Participation in Educational Research tell us?
- Childrens Participation In Pree- school
Kristina Hellberg Helene Elvstrand
25 SES 13, Beyond Advocacy and Evaluation: New Theoretical and Conceptual Approaches for Analyzing Rights-Based Participatory Pedagogies and Practices
Friday, 2013-09-13, 11:00-12:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Sara Bragg
- Beyond Advocacy and Evaluation: New Theoretical and Conceptual Approaches For Analyzing Rights-based Participatory Pedagogies And Practices
- Participatory Pedagogies As Social Practices
- Negotiating the Curriculum: Students and Teacher Co-create Curriculum Content in Secondary Education Classes
- The Child’s Eye: Ways Of Seeing School Participation
- Student Participation And School Improvement as a Multivocal Process. A Research Project In Spanish Schools
Sara Bragg Pat Thomson Jeroen Bron Teresa Susinos Helen Manchester Ángeles Parrilla
Sara Bragg Helen Manchester
Maria Isabel Doval
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.